JIO is a trusted name and a brand that has covered the entire country with its excellent network and exclusive recharge tariff packages. Not only in terms of connectivity, but JIO has also provided help in immediate recharging of mobile connections. With advancement in internet technology and efforts put by JIO service provider, now it has become easy to go for JIORecharge offers via different recharge portals or official website.
A few years back, people used to buy the recharge coupons for recharging the mobile connections. This was full of hassles and tension. But all thanks to internet, we can now go for easy options of recharging that too within a few minutes. JIO recharge offers are ample and recharge can be done from anywhere with a smart phone, a laptop or a desktop.
Availability of online recharge option has made the lives of subscribers easy and hassle free. Through recharge portals, one can easily go for paying postpaid bills or recharging prepaid connections. Because of below listed factors, recharge portals are considered a feasible option for everyone: –
- Surety of easy refund of money within a week if recharge is not successful or it gets declined for any reason.
- Recharge platforms are user friendly that allows operating it without any hassle. Just follow the instructions and you are good to go.
- 24*7 service is available. So, you need not to wait till recharge shops get opened.
- All the recharge portals like PhonePe, Paytm etc. are secured by payment gateway that ensures safe usage of transaction for recharging.
The JIO telecom operator is among the largest providers of broadband service and fixed telephony. It is also known to have more than 60% market share. Some of the newly introduced plans of JIO include:
Services introduced by JIO
- Fiber to Home (FTTH): JIO introduced FTTH services in 2010 so as to meet the requirement of high bandwidth services. By 2016, JIO has provided one lakh fiber to home connections in India. This expansion of fiber network can be seen in apartments, buildings and complexes.
- Introduction of 3G Services: As per the statistics and surveys, JIO has covered around 4519 cities with 3G facilities. Along with this, all the old 2G SIMS were upgraded with 3G facilities. For making the mobile subscribers happy, JIO is soon to launch 4G services.
- JIO has introduced several value added services that help in attracting the high end mobile subscribers. This also results enhancing the revenues from value added services.
- Broadband services: JIO made extensive expansion of in terms of broadband services owing to revolutionary change from voice to data. If we will talk about connectivity in rural areas, then till now around 1.73 lakh villages have high speed broadband connections.
The company has always focused in speeding up the expansion of data services as well as mobile services with latest technology. In semi-urban, urban and rural areas, JIO has increased its visibility in terms of excellent internet connectivity for easy JIO online recharge process.